Monday 16 March 2009


Another Weekend of Pleasure!


I have been busy buying cheap wool and looking for bits for the mat, which is nearly finished I have not been well due to having a cold so this has delayed me for a short period of time! :(. Anyway had a great day yesterday went to a car boot and bought threads, felt and wool which was a great buy cheap! cheap1 cheap!:). After Mum and me went to the Hobbycraft and Sewing for Pleasure show at the NEC in Birmingham brill! Bought lots more goodies and I bought a peg loom which I am really excited about, creating my own mats from scratch ! cost a little more but I love it! trying a new craft! more threads and more threads some samples of Aida sequins and beads no glitter as I have loads. So I am going to be really busy have lots of ideas about how to take my work further! Suggested to Hubs that I would like to hold an exhibition of my work his reply was Yes! daughter had suggested this a while ago so we will see! :O.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger